We’re hiring Project coordinator who can provide business administrative duties to ensure projects processes run smoothly. Manages documentation, daily activities and any related project functions..
Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
Ensuring project deadlines are met
Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Working with the team members
Managing project risk
Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
Minimum 3 years of experience
Minimum degree: Business Bachelor Degree
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks